1. Grassroots requirements
(1) The strength grade of the base concrete structure cannot be lower than C25.
(2) The base layer should be surfaced with pure pulp and the machine should be lighted to achieve leveling.
(3) The treatment of the concrete ground base layer requires at least 28 days of curing time in summer and an appropriate extension in winter.
(4) A moisture-proof layer must be provided under the base layer, and the moisture content of the base layer must be less than 8%.
(5) The surface of the base layer should be kept clean during construction, and no pollutants are allowed. All contaminants such as fats, greases, paint residues, chemicals and floating pulp must be removed.
2, grassroots processing
(1) Clean the base layer and test the moisture content of the base layer: clean the base layer floating ash and impurities, cement concrete, etc., and clean the ground with grease impurities and wipe it with solvent; determine the moisture content of the ground with a water meter, such as a waterless meter. That is, use a piece of transparent PE film of about 1m2 to spread on the ground, and seal it with tape. After 2-4 hours, if there is fogging in the film, it indicates that the water content is high and it is not suitable for construction. Otherwise, it can be applied;
(2) Base oil treatment: For the oil removal treatment of local oil on the ground, if the general oil and industrial lubricants can be blown, that is, the fuel blower will be used to spray the oil, usually 3-5 minutes. The surface oil is burned out. If the spray cannot be removed, it must be degreased by pickling, that is, the oil is cleaned with a steel ball with acetone or a special thinner.
(3) Polishing the base layer: After the base layer is cleaned, the floor is polished with a sander to make the floor more flat, and the floor is more attractive for being roughened. The small area and irregular places can be used with angle grinders or Sanding paper for grinding;
(4) Base layer putty repair: After the base layer is polished, if a large local area (more than 0.5m2 or more) is found to be lower than the floor surface, the primer can be used to add the talcum powder, quartz sand and other mortar to prepare the putty to fill the concave surface. 0.5-1cm "V" groove shall be cut at the ground crack. After the first primer is scraped, the primer and talcum powder shall be used to adjust the putty to repair and level.
3, brush primer
After the floor is polished and the parts have been repaired and flattened, the dust caused by the grinding is cleaned, and then the solvent-free epoxy anti-corrosion sealing primer is applied. The material is a two-component mixture, and the A and B groups are combined. The materials are stirred evenly in proportion, and after being evenly mixed, they are scraped on the base layer with a batch knife, or roller-rolled with a roller, paying attention to the place where the roller coating cannot be leaked. Depending on the condition of the base layer, the amount per square is about 0.15-0.20KG. This process is two times, one pass permeation solidification, two times closed (this time add 40-80 mesh or 80-120 mesh quartz sand, according to the ground flatness)
Note: The principle of [specialized ingredients, multiple allocations, and continuous supply" should be adhered to during construction; the current primers should be used up within 30 minutes.
4, smear coating self-leveling paint
After the primer is completely cured, in order to ensure the adhesion between the layers, the grinding treatment is carried out, and after cleaning and grinding the floating dust, the solvent-free polyurea self-leveling medium-layer paint composition is uniformly stirred in proportion, and the mixture is poured on the floor for use. Knife the knife evenly (depending on the thickness, you can choose 3mm or 5mm boring tool). This time the amount per square is about 1.0-1.5KG. According to the engineering needs, such as scraping twice, the first pass of the middle coat must be polished to increase the adhesion between layers (Note: sanding dust must be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner). Before the polyurea self-leveling initial setting, it is necessary to wear spike shoes to enter, and use a professional defoaming roller to unilaterally roll the floor to eliminate the bubbles brought in by mixing, avoiding the bubble surface and interface height difference; Note: Before use Firstly, mix the A component evenly, and add the component B according to the proportional electronic weighing and stir for 2-3 minutes to prevent the uneven mixing of the bottom of the barrel to cause partial failure of the floor. Now used, the floor paint should be used up within 1 hour.
5, roll coated waterborne polyurethane
After self-leveling ground curing for 48 hours, the aqueous polyurethane A and B components are thoroughly stirred for 2-3 minutes, and then uniformly coated on the floor with a high-quality non-hairing short-haired roller (recommended: 1. Tape Sticking the hair; 2. Putting a stocking on the drum is feasible). Recommended coating area: about 12-15m2/kg. Note: Adhere to "special ingredients,"
The principle of [several distribution, continuous supply"; the current use, the primer is used up within 30 minutes.
1. Solvent-free epoxy anti-corrosion sealing primer Use ratio 2: 1
Solvent-free polyurea self-leveling mid-layer paint Use ratio 4:1
Waterborne polyurethane topcoat ratio 4:1
2. Tools: dust-free grinding machine, industrial vacuum cleaner, angle grinder, airless spraying machine (optional), boring tool, roller, defoaming roller, brush, measuring instrument, electric mixer, textured paper, etc.
(1) The ambient temperature at the construction site should be higher than 5 °C, and the relative humidity should be less than 85% before construction.
(2) The constructor shall make actual records of construction site, time, temperature, relative humidity, floor surface treatment, materials, etc., in order to be investigated.
(3) Because of the difference in specific gravity of each component in the floor paint, the paint in the barrel should be stirred evenly before the ratio.
(4) Open fire is strictly prohibited on the floor paint construction site.
(5) In order to prevent the edge of the construction from being stained and the processing area to be completely Straight (or the boundary with the uncoated part), the protective tape should be applied. The ingredients should be kept clean to avoid impurities, and the construction equipment and tools should be kept clean.
(6) Try not to arrange the construction during the summer night to avoid the mosquitoes falling down to affect the surface aesthetics of the film;
(7) Do not pour self-leveling material into the sewer;
(8) Smoking is strictly prohibited on the construction site.
The company's products are highly stable and of high quality. Due to the differences in individual construction environments and materials selected, it is recommended to conduct field tests before construction to ensure reliability. If you have any questions, please call our technical department.
Zibo Century Union New Building Materials Co.,Ltd
ZIBO CENTURY UNION NEW BUILDING MATERIALS CO., LTD., grew out of Shandong Shangran Construction engineering Co., Ltd.(Since 2009), is located in well-known chemical industrycity–Zibo in China; Presently, it covers 70,000 sqm, with advanced production lines,R&D center, and Testing Center. We specialize in producing and selling polyurethane binder/glue, EPDM granules,TPE granules, Silicon PU binder,comfortable quiet floor materials, water based anti-graffiti material and color water based permeable pavement materials etc. Our products can be widely used in large stadiums, schools, kindergartens, garden path, square, commercial floor, industrial floor, and other large yards. And it also has professional design and construction team, which offer design and technique guiding service to our customers. The whole managerment and production is vertified by ISO9001 ISO 14001 ISO18001 and running track quality also is approved by IAAF and domestic quality inspections.
- Company Name: Zibo Century Union New Building Materials Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Lu Ling
- Product/Service: Running track , Sport court , Polyurethane adhesive , EPDM rubber granules , Silicone PU binder , Paving materials
- Capital (Million US $): 115,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: North of Nanling South Road,High-tech Zone, East of Zibodong Railway
- Contact Person: Mr. Jiguang Chen
- Tel: +86-533-3781329