Technics: Hand Tied
Horsehair is the long, coarse hair growing on the manes and tails of horses. It is used for various purposes, including upholstery, brushes, the bows of musical instruments, a hard-wearing fabric called haircloth, and for horsehair plaster, a wallcovering material formerly used in the construction industry and now found only in older buildings. Horsehair can be very stiff or very fine and flexible; mane hair is generally softer and shorter than tail hair. The texture of horsehair can be influenced by the breed and management of the horse, including natural conditions such as diet or climate. Horsehair is a protein fiber that absorbs water slowly, but can be dyed or colored effectively using traditional dyes suitable for protein fibers.
Our company has one of China's Biggest horse ranch with over 3000 pieces horses in Gansu Province, China(Northwest China). we have enough capacity to produce PMU for your company's need without harm to horses.
- Company Name: Jiangxi Institute of Biological Products Inc.
- Representative: Yao Xiaodong
- Product/Service: Tetanus Antitoxin , Anti Sera , PMSG API , Vet Hormone Medicines , Sera Bulk , ATS
- Capital (Million US $): 63 million RMB
- Year Established: 1969
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Jinggangshan Economic&Technological Development Zone,Ji`an,Jiangxi,China
- Contact Person: Ms. louisa tang
- Tel: 86-796-8403916
Premium Related Products